“Make a New Ending”
“Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.” (Cherokee Proverb)
“If the whole world followed you, would you be pleased with where you took it?” (Neale Donald Walsch)
“Eight Questions and One Why:
- Who are you trying to please?
- What are you promising?
- How much money are you trying to make?
- How much freedom are you willing to trade for opportunity?
- What are you trying to change?
- What do you want people to say about you?
- Which people?
- Do we care about you?
After each answer, ask ‘why?'” (Seth Godin)
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” (Maria Robinson)